Logo

How to maximize time in a day and what are your go to's

Jeremy Meyer
May 8, 20242:47PM

First up a great workout in the mornings does it for me.

Martina Miholic
May 8, 20247:01PM

First up a great workout in the mornings does it for me.

There was an art magazine produced by the London-based gallery, Arcadia Missa, titled 'How to Sleep Faster?' I've always been intrigued by that combination of ideas. Even though I prefer to sleep deeply and slowly to maximize my body's recovery, I still find something magical in that concept.

kibagami
May 8, 202411:25PM

There was an art magazine produced by the London-based gallery, Arcadia Missa, titled 'How to Sleep Faster?' I've always been intrigued by that combination of ideas. Even though I prefer to sleep deeply and slowly to maximize my body's recovery, I still find something magical in that concept.

Couldnt agree more..."early bird gets the worm" - start the day early, plan and tackle your biggest challenges or problems!

Destiny Arupi
May 9, 20247:04AM

I usually start out by making a to do list of all the important things I need to get done and work according to a time based schedule

Martina Miholic
May 9, 20241:32PM

I usually start out by making a to do list of all the important things I need to get done and work according to a time based schedule

I also have my working list as well, and it is such an indulging moment when you can cross something off the list.

Martina Miholic
May 9, 20241:34PM
kibagami said:

Couldnt agree more..."early bird gets the worm" - start the day early, plan and tackle your biggest challenges or problems!

Which tasks do you start with, the easier ones to warm up or do you tackle the hardest tasks of the day first and then gradually move on to the rest?